This beautiful newly built lodge called Kuusamo is situated 1.5 Kilometers away from Ponta Do Ouro Main Beach.
Ponta do Ouro is a town in the extreme south of Mozambique, lying on the Mozambique Channel south of Maputo and just north of the border with South Africa. It is known for its beach, for its dolphins and for its offshore diving and deep-sea fishing. Wikipedia
Guests will definitely need 4×4 to access the lodge. With a beautiful communal pool and Boma area.
The Lodge consists of 2 x 8 Sleeper Log Cabins / 5 x 4 Sleeper Log Cabins / 2 x 3 Sleeper Log Cabins.
Complete with the Following:
- A well-equipped full self-catering kitchen
- Mosquito nets in all rooms,
- Spacious lounge,
- Braai / Lapa area, and
- Unit are serviced daily.
The Two 8 sleeper Units each consist of
- 2 x Bedrooms with each a Double bed and two single beds (so 4 people can sleep per room)
- Shower, Toilet and Basin in the unit
- Kitchen inside of the unit
The Five 4 sleeper units each consist of
- 1 x Bedroom with a double bed and two single beds
- The Kitchen area is outside the unit BUT still private (enclosed) to the actual unit
- The Bathroom is also outside BUT also private and enclosed to each unit (Toilet is separate from Shower and basin)
- CURRENTLY only two sleepers available to rent the rest will be completed by end of November 2019