Welcome to Motel Do Mar Beach Resort in Ponta Do Ouro .For all your accommodation needs. Motel Do Mar Beach Resort in Ponta Do Ouro offers quality accommodation for holiday or business travelers.
The Motel Do Mar Beach Resort in Ponta Do Ouro is perfectly located and just a few steps from the beach and just a few meters from the MAIN beach in Ponta Do Ouro.
Motel Do Mar Beach Resort in Ponta Do Ouro also offers the following types of Accommodation within the resort such as:
– Beach front Self catering cabanas
– beach view Self catering cabanas
– Two Executive Beach front Rooms.
Cabanas are perfectly located and only a few steps from the beach. The cabanas sleep up to 4 people and includes items such as, bedding, basic crockery and cutlery for 4 people.
The back area of the cabana has 2 single beds. An the front living area has a bunk bed and there is a high dividing wall in between the two open areas but not two private bedrooms. Each cabana has an en-suite bathroom, kitchenette (sink, 2 plate gas stove) with a small fridge (freezer compartment) and parking for your vehicle.
All the cabanas have ceiling fans but no air-con. There is no electrical appliances in the cabanas apart from a fridge. Rates include breakfast.
Also remember the following:
- Bring your booking confirmation or receipt upon your arrival.
- A key deposit of R170.00 is payable upon check-in.
- The resort accepts the following currencies, Rands, US$ and Meticais.
- Any extras that you use during your stay at the hotel must be paid for in cash, and cannot be signed for, to your cabana.
- Drink mineral water just to be on the safe side.
- Extra kitchen utensils, dishcloths, sunlight liquid etc.
- Bring your own beach towels.
On the resort grounds, you will find:
- Restaurant patio, where the view is spectacular
- Restaurant is fully licensed.
- The Beach Bar overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Services and amenities also offered at the resort:
- 24 hour electricity: Plug: 220V round 2 point.
- Braai facilities available (shared between 4 cabanas). Portable braai may be brought along.
- Public telephones (at shops).