This Beautiful Ponta Do Ouro Family Cottage is situated in a secure Complex in Ponta Do Ouro, Southern Mozambique with only a short walk to the Main Beach of Ponta Do Ouro. This Ponta Do Ouro Family Cottage is a beautiful, tastefully decorated family cottage which was built 12 years ago.
- Lounge with one three seater and two-seater Sofa, Flat screen TV and DSTV.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped, and also has an ice machine.
- Main bedroom has a double bed, built in cupboards and vanity. Door opening onto veranda. Samsung 1200BTU air-conditioned. (Lovely Sea views from Bedroom)
- Nice size bathroom, toilet shower and wash hand basin.
- 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds, with Built in Cupboards and Vanity. Samsung 1200BUT air-conditioned.
- On the veranda is a Gas Webber Braai, 8-seater dining room table and outside lounge area withJason Huh Steroid Cycle premarin reviews oxycontin maker purdue pharma to plead guilty to 3 criminal charges2x two-seater Sofa’s. (Lovely Sea views from Veranda)
- Large self-contained Flat let, bedroom has 2 single beds, air-conditioned and small area with two cane chairs to enjoy a nice afternoon relax or read a book. The kitchen has a bar fridge, kettle, toaster and cutlery/crockery for 2 people, own bathroom with shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- The Veranda has table and chairs to sit 4 people, there are also two sun loungers on the veranda which are nice to enjoy the beautiful sea views.
- Includes a store room with two fridges and chest freezer.
- There is a braai deck with table and chairs and portable charcoal braai is kept in store room.
The unit also has private splash pool, as well as there is a large swimming pool in the complex.
From the Kosi-Bay border post, take any of the dirt roads to Ponta. Rule of thumb is to keep right. The easiest route however is to drive north until you get to the airfield and then turn right to Ponta.
In town drive straight past the market until you reach the campsite and pass it on your left. Carry on straight with the road and road will bend to the right where you will pass the Mar E Sol on your left.
Then the first road you will turn right and just a few meters further you will find the entrance to the Complex called Nstuty Lodge on your right. There you will find the reception and they will assist you from there.